UC Berkeley alum, ex-Googler (2007-2008), former Facebooker (2008-2015), and native Californian braving east coast winters for the very first time
- My favorite HBS memory is campaigning for the Student Association with LaToya. It was enriching to get to know nearly everyone on-campus in such a short period of time – learning about the things people love most about HBS and discussing the ways we can help make our community a diverse and inclusive place for all
- My dream job is to own a candy store
- Fun fact: I love board games and am a (self-declared) expert charades player (best category: movies)
Wife. Mom. Social Justice Advocate
- My favorite HBS memory is Campaigning for SA – tacky t-shirts, corny mints, big dreams, supportive friends and family, renewed faith and sense of purpose. We challenged the status-quo and pushed ourselves – I had a BLAST!
- My dream job is to be Beyonce's strategist
- Fun fact: I won an International Poker Tournament
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
City-loving, coffee drinking, uber-Canadian transportation engineer
- My favorite HBS memory is going on the Namibia Trek with 70+ HBS students!
- My dream job is to run a bed and breakfast in a Moroccan riad
- Fun fact: I am probably be the last person in this generation who still likes newspapers and books in hard copy form
CO-CHIEF EVENTS OFFICER
Loves exploring new cities, trying hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and baking Christmas cookie
- My favorite HBS memory is the first running dinner we did in Section D
- My dream job is to be an owner of the Minnesota Vikings
- Fun fact: I met my husband at a summer camp in 2005 at Harvard
CO-CHIEF EVENTS OFFICER
Hails from Kathmandu, Nepal. Former renewable energy consultant. Very excited to create memorable HBS events
- My favorite HBS memory is “marathon day” with my FIELD2 team in Indonesia
- My dream job is to be a professional concert-goer
- Fun fact: I don't like ice cream
CHIEF COMMUNITY OFFICER
Loves travelling, painting, dancing, playing board games and engaging in deep intellectual conversations
- My favorite HBS memory is travelling in Israel with 2 of my closest friends at HBS and having my grandmom and mom in class on her birthday all the way from India
- My dream job is to travel around the world, interviewing, shadowing and learning from the most happy people across different walks of lives
- Fun fact: Having made India's first student satellite in undergrad, met India's ex-President, night camped solo near the Egypt/Libya border in the desert and a good aim at range practice, people sometimes think am an intelligence agent!
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Former consultant, currently an investor and an aspiring public servant
- My favorite HBS memory is having Prof. Ryan Raffaelli perform the harmonica for us on the last day of LEAD class. He was really good!
- My dream job is becoming the Prime Minister of the Republic of India
- Fun fact: I have recently discovered that being a parent teaches you a lot more lessons in leadership than you would expect. Hope to be a good parent before I become a leader who makes a difference in the world
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- My favorite HBS memory taking a girls roadtrip to Providence with new best friends :)
- My dream job is to be an instagram-famous fashion/food blogger
- Fun fact: I've chipped my front tooth twice and both times I was sober
CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
A nerd about the healthcare industry, tree lover, hugger extraordinaire
- My favorite HBS memory is my section's girl's “wine and cheese” night that was held a few weeks into the school year. It started casually enough; we were little more than strangers at that point, sitting in a circle on an SFP apartment floor, introducing ourselves one by one. But at some imperceptible moment, the introductions took a deep, emotional turn, and the night billowed into four hours of shockingly personal stories, shared with a level of vulnerability, trust and courage I had never seen before. It was inspiring, and eye-opening
- My dream job is to be an anthropological painter
- Fun fact: The MIT Lincoln Laboratory named an asteroid after me for my science research in high school
CO-CHIEF INCLUSION OFFICER
Native New Orleanian who could lose herself in a good book, a new project, or acoustic song covers on YouTube
- My favorite HBS memory is picking up my first set of materials from the course distribution box and saying to myself, “Ok, I guess this is official!”
- My dream job is to be a backup singer on tour with some amazingly talented artist
- Fun fact: I could whistle as a baby
CO-CHIEF INCLUSION OFFICER
- My favorite HBS memory is the day I became the lionkeeper for Section J. Jolly is Section J’s mascot and every year a new lionkeeper is chosen to take care of him. The day I became the lionkeeper I ran around the classroom with Jolly (who is a 60lbs stuffed animal lion and more than half my size) over my head as people chanted
- My dream job is founding my own startup and being paid to travel
- Fun fact: When I was a kid I collected rubber duckies
CHIEF WELLNESS OFFICER
Lover of coffee, good books, adventures, and sleep. Aspiring writer. Minnesotan.
- My favorite HBS memory is the RC Ski Trip – it was great to get away, enjoy the outdoors, and have fun with classmates!
- My dream job is to be an author of children’s books
- Fun fact: I performed in the circus as a kid (on the flying trapeze)
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- My favorite HBS memory is having lunch with Hiroshi Mikitani, co-founder and CEO of Rakuten
- My dream job is to be a professional DJ
- Fun fact: At some point or another I’ve used 536 different apps on my iPhone
HEAD OF SENATE
Joint degree student at Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School. Originally from Mexico, Rafael loves dancing salsa and eating Mexican food!
- My favorite HBS memory is when I went to Spain for New Years with some classmates before going to Morocco for FIELD. On New Years Eve, we got locked out of our apartment! It was an awesome night trying to find a locksmith and moving around the streets of Madrid.
- My dream job is to create a company that provides jobs to the poorest people in Africa or Latin America. I worked many years for poverty-alleviation programs, so I would love to keep doing that.
- Fun fact: I love dancing salsa! Friday nights are for Havana Club in Cambridge.