Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
Support for HBS Diversity & Inclusion
CHIEF D&I OFFICER
- 3 Words to describe you:
Focused, fabulous and faithful
- Why did you join the SA?:
I'm really passionate about diversity and I wanted to have lasting impact within the HBS community in that arena and enhance the student experience for those who come from diverse backgrounds
- Favorite HBS Memory (so far):
The last day of classes RC year. I had grown so much over the course of the year and it was overwhelming to see the bonds that our section created as well over such a short time. It was bittersweet to know that we would no longer see each other everyday in class.
- In another life, what would your job be?:
I'd love to be an interior designer or personal stylist because I love shopping.
- Something you're proud of that you rarely tell people:
I worked for NASA as an intern, tested hardware for one of the last shuttle missions and that hardware is now permanently deployed on the International Space Station.
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why:
Oprah because she's Oprah